[FT] Hamilton 1 - 3 Rangers (Jack 7; Kent 43, 90+3)

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

[FT] Hamilton 1 - 3 Rangers.

I thought we were very good for an hour or so, and then the performance just fell off a cliff. We were hanging on in the end, until Morelos and Kent took advantage of a rare break. 

Sums the match up for me as well. Good to win playing so badly in the 2nd half

Very poor for the last 30mins or so - really not good enough on and off the ball.  We lost our shape, were bullied off the ball and lucky not to concede an equaliser at least once.

I'll put our rustiness down to the international break but, play like that in our upcoming games, any thoughts of a trophy are unlikely to be realised.

I missed the first thirty minutes. Fourteen of the remaining fifteen up to Kent’s goal were great then a gap in the centre of the defence gave Accies a chance which they managed to miss. They had at least two similar in the second half while Rangers got gradually worse. You could argue that Hamilton deserved at least a draw.

You know things have gone wrong when the opposition’keeper stops playing for time.