[FT] Hamilton 1 - 3 Rangers (Jack 7; Kent 43, 90+3)

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

That flick of the foot will always pull a yellow and he has to know that.

And he has been here long enough to know that he will never get the benefit of any doubt from, and will never be cut any slack by, Scottish officials

Just now, Uilleam said:

And he has been here long enough to know that he will never get the benefit of any doubt from, and will never be cut any slack by, Scottish officials

Yep. And you never know. It might even pull a red from some. Reminded me of Beckham's little flick out that got him a red at the world cup.

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

And he or anyone else doesn't deserve any slack I thought the coaches had got through to him but obviously I hope the manager poi ts out to hi  his stupidity. 

It is those games that you don't really play well for 90 mins but win that secures titles.

Should have buried them in the first half and got what usullay happens in such tight games, that the oppositions throws people forward. Helped by a ref that went absolutely out of order for the last 20 mins. Not even a foul when Barisic got floored, yet a yellow for Defoe for next to nothing and Morelos for "reacting" to a foul on him ... that wasn't yellowed either.

Pass marks for Jack, Kent and Barisic, most done their job and I stopped counting how often Kamara  and Jack saved Tavernier's blushes when the captain was somewhere way off his defensive slot or calmly trotting back.

Special praise for the BT co-commentators (Craigan?), for they were as inept as it gets, praising the anti- or hack-them-down footie of Accies while auto-repeating Kent`s value when he did get something done. Pathetic ...

Sidenote ... can't for my life understand why Stewart warms the bench in places like this. The  Aribo and Arfield combination rarely works and Stewart sure has the invention, technique and shooting ability to lay teams like Accies low.

6 games till the new year, 4 of which away to the scum teams of the league. That will be "fun" ...

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Maybe, but why did the Hamilton player not get booked as well?

Couldn't say on that. But it didn't look like much from the Accies player and was in the course of play. Alfie acted out. I think it's a hard and fast rule that retaliation will be punished.