[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

It was a daft flag.  But they go and support Rangers, so they're us.

It wasn't unveiled at the match, so my reluctance to get all upset was validated. 

Your reluctance is not validated in any way and if you don't see the problem with this then you're part of the problem. What is it about this that you don't grasp is nothing but detrimental to the club? Because it wasn't unfurled it's not a problem? Are you for real or trolling? 

It's all over the internet and simply feeds the fire of the clubs alleged sectarianism which is not a trivial issue. And you don't comprehend that? Mind boggling.

Edited by JFK-1

10 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Should never have sold him. Ojo is awful 

To be brutally honest, Candeias was OK but far from flawless and while Ojo can indeed be a liability at times, if I was charged with finding replacement it sure as hell wouldn't be Candeias. It's worth reminding ourselves that Daniel Candeias wasn't sold, he chose to leave at a time when the club wasn't looking for a buyer for him.

Just now, Bill said:

To be brutally honest, Candeias was OK but far from flawless and while Ojo can indeed be a liability at times, if I was charged with finding replacement it sure as hell wouldn't be Candeias. It's worth reminding ourselves that Daniel Candeias wasn't sold, he chose to leave at a time when the club wasn't looking for a buyer for him.

Forced out you mean and if you believe we weren't trying to punt him you weren't paying much attention 

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You're reluctance is not validated in any way and if you don't see the problem with this then you're part of the problem. What is it about this that you don't grasp is nothing but detrimental to the club? Because it wasn't unfurled it's not a problem? Are you for real or trolling? 

It's all over the internet and simply feeds the fire of the clubs alleged sectarianism which is not a trivial issue. And you don't comprehend that? Mind boggling.

Will they never learn. What is they think they're achieving with shite like that banner? I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to offering the odd bit of offence but that is just pointless and propounding stupid.

Just now, the gunslinger said:

Forced out you mean and if you believe we weren't trying to punt him you weren't paying much attention 

I saw no evidence of it. That the club was prepared to give him his way is good enough for me. Replacing him with Ojo is another matter.

2 hours ago, les186 said:

"The final whistle has gone in Bern, where Porto came from behind to keep alive their chances of progress.

They are now a point behind Rangers heading to Ibrox in their final match.

Young Boys, level with Porto, can also go through as they face Feyenoord."

This is BBC Scotland. How do these ar****les get a job?

Do you pay for a television licence by any chance?