[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Your reluctance is not validated in any way and if you don't see the problem with this then you're part of the problem. What is it about this that you don't grasp is nothing but detrimental to the club? Because it wasn't unfurled it's not a problem? Are you for real or trolling? 

It's all over the internet and simply feeds the fire of the clubs alleged sectarianism which is not a trivial issue. And you don't comprehend that? Mind boggling.

They didn't unfurl the flag at the match.

You should sort them out at a match, mate.  Tell them what's what.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

They didn't unfurl the flag at the match.

You should sort them out at a match, mate.  Tell them what's what.

You are trolling aren't you. Can you be any more vacuously infantile? You haven't seen the response from fans aside from me? These arseholes need to be told how stupid it is? They're so stupid the stupidity doesn't occur to them?

And you patently are part of the problem the club is facing with these issues. Non condemnation amounts to support in the eyes of society and those who hate the club.

Allow me to attempt illustrating the stupidity with an analogy. Let's presume a club spokesman is asked for a response to these clowns and their banners. Do you seriously think he's going to respond like you? Say it's not a problem? If you do you have a serious detachment from reality problem.

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

And now you know why B.B.C. Scotland staff have a job.

I don't want to watch or pay for the alternatives. I want to watch my telly. The standard of broadcasting in Scotland makes me despair but there are other quality products on BBC and other channels.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

We won. 

Stop insulting Rangers supporters who go to matches.

Protesting detrimental crass stupidity isn't being insulting. It's pointing out to the brainless that they're too stupid to be dragging this club down into their pit of stupidity. They're not wanted. Take those protesting this scarcely credible level of dimwittery after all that has come before out of the equation and the stadium would be almost empty which is something else you seem too detached from reality to grasp. 

I have seen absolutely nothing but condemnation for these 100% arseholes anywhere but here. From you.

This kind of thing achieves nothing. It potentially damages the club financially, absolutely does reputationally, and makes us all look like idiots. Each and every one of us.

Whether it’s going into the stadium or not, why even get the thing made in the first place?

Rangers fans on Twitter who’ve discussed the subject have berated the banner and are a credit to the club.

What Utter idiots that would make a banner like that and take it to a European game. These people are not real Rangers supporters and if they are then please get rid of that banner before you get to the game. If anyone knows them please contact them and tell them how stupid they look and the damage this will cause to our team. This makes you embarressed to be linked with people like that. WATP but those guys aint!

We could be a much bigger club when we ditch the I hate ****s rhetoric! Much better club than that other lot we could be stealing potential support from the kids growing up if we did.

Can’t believe after all that has gone on that any true Rangers fans would let the club and fellow supporters down like this.

Absolute bunch of fuds, can’t wait till they named and shamed should have there season tickets revoked moron ain’t even close keep that sh*t behind closed doors lucky I couldn’t attend as I’d have smashed fcuk out them , well done boys giving us all a good name btw life time supporter and season ticket holder absolutely embarrassing each one of your grins ,are a disgrace hope you named and shamed and never attend another game least we know ur fae springburn.

That's the Rangers support and they don't want these 'fuds'