[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Will they never learn. What is they think they're achieving with shite like that banner? I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to offering the odd bit of offence but that is just pointless and propounding stupid.

Bill I don't always agree with you but on this issue i will back you 100%.

6 hours ago, les186 said:

I don't want to watch or pay for the alternatives. I want to watch my telly. The standard of broadcasting in Scotland makes me despair but there are other quality products on BBC and other channels.

Yeah, well you asked why they have a job and I helped you figure it out.

Not sure why you are trying to persuade me that your voluntary spending decisions are justified.

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Allow me to attempt illustrating the stupidity with an analogy. Let's presume a club spokesman is asked for a response to these clowns and their banners. Do you seriously think he's going to respond like you? Say it's not a problem? If you do you have a serious detachment from reality problem.

Not sure if that is an analogy.

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That's the Rangers support and they don't want these 'fuds' 

Some of us live in the real world, not the football forum world.  In the real world Rangers suppporters (ie people who go to Rangers games regularly) don't call each other fuds, morons, retards and tits for making derogatory comments about yahoos.  Maybe that's a popular thing in the USA....I wouldn't know.

Decent result last night but I was disappointed with the performance.   We should have won.

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Some of us live in the real world, not the football forum world.  In the real world Rangers suppporters (ie people who go to Rangers games regularly) don't call each other fuds, morons, retards and tits for making derogatory comments about yahoos.  Maybe that's a popular thing in the USA....I wouldn't know.

Decent result last night but I was disappointed with the performance.   We should have won.

You have demonstrated perfectly well that you're not qualified to judge what the real the world is. And don't give us this utter nonsense as you defend these complete tits while no one else does. You're the one out of step with the feelings about it not me.

I couldn't care less what these beavis and butthead neanderthals grunt to each other in private among themselves. But when they're so incredibly stupid as to take their grunting into the public arena while linking it to support of Rangers then I will call it what it is. Beyond stupid.

To everyone but you that is. Again, you're the one out of step, not me. I'm voicing the mass feeling about it even just around here. You're not.

Rangers fans a credit to club as they roundly condemn "stupid" banner

I’m generally not in favour of name calling aimed at fellow bears, but sometimes when their behaviour is so monumentally stupid, idiotic etc, it's difficult not to. 

I've also pulled people up for making accusations against the UBs for incidents where there’s been no proof that they're involved. They've taken credit for last night's display and while it may have looked great, the club will be fined and the UBs should be responsible for the cost.