[FT] Feyenoord 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 53, 66)

32 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Record Sport reporter Gary Ralston and other journalists present reported hearing such chants in the stadium,

If only our Scottish gutter press were consistent with their ''reporting'' on all issues at all games, but they are not and don't, it could/would help getting it sorted across the board. 

I don't know how Rangers can solve this problem with our away support(mostly) other than refusing tickets for away matches! I'm not even sure that would solve it but it would help, the board need to do something but it is tough.

Anyone singing the word fen1an last night, after all warnings we've had of stadium closures, should be banned for the rest of the season. They have demonstrated to the club that they will not listen without consequences. 

6 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Anyone singing the word fen1an last night, after all warnings we've had of stadium closures, should be banned for the rest of the season. They have demonstrated to the club that they will not listen without consequences. 

Why just until the end of the season? These idiots will just be back the following season with the same crap. Ban them for life.

Considering we are a club with a long, glorious and rich history, it truly staggers me that this is how these "fans" choose to display their affection for Rangers. 

Bravo to all Bears on here condemning these knuckle draggers. For all the apologists hang your heads in shame.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'm in a similair family set up mate. This stuff is just beyond depressing

Beyond depressing to the point it could now cost the club millions aside from the reputational damage. It's taken the shine off topping the group.

f there were ever a turning point where zero tolerance has to be aggressively applied surely this is it. As an example if the clowns with the banner were to be identified and plenty out there must know who they are an example could be set by banning them from the stadium.