[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers vs Hearts: Back To The Grind
51 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

it could be a comfortable afternoon. Otherwise, we're in for a tough test

I could have tell’t ye that. You are, of course, absolutely right.

Many, many times have I analysed a subject and come to a “dinna ken” conclusion.

7 minutes ago, compo said:

The only thing that concerns me is we always seem a bit sluggish after European games but play to our best and we should prevail  .

... and what baffles me is that we stick with 80+ % of players every single game. These games should be a chance for the likes of Stewart, Polster, Barker, Edmundson, or Flanagan to keep the tilte race on and themselves fit. It will essentially an ever bigger blow if they don't play competitive stuff and then Tav, Goldson or Defoe get injured or suspended and we throw those sideline-huggers e.g. straight into important December games.

And like it or not, MW got FLAK like there is no tomorrow, but SG hardly ever changes tactics, substitution times and playing staff either.  Only that SG so far has had the luxury of better players and no injuries to the spine of the squad to deal with. No absolvation of MW, just an observation.

43 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It looks like Defoe will be fit to play. 

I think Defoe will be the better option against Hearts: we'll need Morelos for the Aberdeen game and then the Cup final at the weekend. 

We can watch Aberdeen's defenders -Messrs Considine, Devlin, McKenna, whomever- attempt to injure the lad, to keep him out of our LC Final line-up.