BREAKING: Rangers won’t face partial stadium closure

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The flares looked terrific.  Ajax fans gave Bears them to noise up the home support.

For goodness sake grow up,they are highly dangerous ,still maybe one of the idiots who use them will seriously harm themself and finally come to their senses.

16 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

they are highly dangerous

Not really.  They're designed as a distress signal for use on boats.

I prefer smoke bombs though.  

20191129-224519.jpg

Edited by Gonzo79

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not really.  They're designed as a distress signal for use on boats.

I prefer smoke bombs though.  

Not really? I can't figure out if you're even for real. An object that burns at up to 1600 centigrade in a crowd isn't dangerous in your fatntasy world? Since steel far less people or anything else for that matter melts at 1200 centigrade what sort of normally functioning adult wouldn't have the capacity to grasp the extreme danger in that? I'm really interested to know. 

21 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Were Legia ever charged with their firework display at Ibrox which caused the match to be stopped?

They got a tiny fine and not a single Pole was hurt or scared by the display. 

Can I recommended Nietzsche's 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra' to the Safe Space Loyal?  ?

Edited by Gonzo79

I would assume that, no matter how we view it, displaying or carrying banners someplace outside any football ground under Rangers`influence or UEFA's, it is a matter that shouldn`t concern either. Yes, Rangers can and probably should be pro-active in some (nut-)cases, yet they cannot be hold responsible by anyone for what people do outside the relevant authorities jurisdiction. I doubt the Scum and their support were ever fined for attacking that tram in (was it) Amsterdam and police-folk in civil clothes back in the day? Or charged by UEFA for flame-bombing bars in some Spanish place when they played there?

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I doubt the Scum and their support were ever fined for attacking that tram in (was it) Amsterdam and police-folk in civil clothes back in the day? Or charged by UEFA for flame-bombing bars in some Spanish place when they played there?

Something that irks me about them is the apparent naivety of the media most recently the sun reporting the most ludicrous tales regarding the fans of rivals of yahoo opponents following them around Europe to attack these rivals.

Most recently PSG fans apparently taking time off work plus going to great expense and ignoring the fact that their own team is playing in the CL to travel to Glasgow to attack Rennes fans.

The most recent heart and hand podcast also discussed this 'phenomenon'

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

So we can safely assume the record just made this up. 

Not surprised. 

Regarding the banned singing that's not made up. I heard it myself on the stream and so did others. We got away with it but it has to stop.