BREAKING: Rangers won’t face partial stadium closure

25 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'll stick with evidence rather than the hearsay of Record journalists and their online accomplices. 

I will stick with the clear evidence that you have serious issues with comprehending reality and have no idea what hearsay means. And on top of that you just proved that you're one of those who can't retain information beyond a trip round the bowl.

I have repeated more than once that what i'm talking about is me and others hearing this singing with our own ears yet you instantly forgot that and babble on about the daily record.

But should I seriously expect much more from one who doesn't understand that an object spouting a flame burning at 1600 centigrade amid a crowd is extremely dangerous? Your disconnect from rationality can also be detrimental to the club.

This infantile attempt at apologetics while denying indisputable reality is absurdity on a grand scale for all to see and you don't appear to get that. That in itself can be detrimental to the club in the instance that some passerby looking for evidence to criticise it comes across your frankly mindless babbling.

But you keep it up and I will continue demonstrating that you're an outlier in more ways than one.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

But you keep it up and I will continue demonstrating that you're an outlier in more ways than one.

You been to many games this season, JFK?  How are the Hearts and sheep forums looking this week?

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You been to many games this season, JFK?  How are the Hearts and sheep forums looking this week?

You think you can derail the topic by resorting to further entirely irrelevant and unconnected babble? That might work in your circles but it wont work on me.

Again, back to your disconnect. I will provide a definition of hearsay. "information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor"

Now my comment yet again which I will simply copy and paste hoping repetition gets it to sink in.

I have repeated more than once that what i'm talking about is me and others hearing this singing with our own ears yet you instantly forgot that and babble on about the daily record.

What you might call ear witness evidence. Not hearsay and nothing whatsoever to do with the daily record.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I have repeated more than once that what i'm talking about is me and others hearing this singing with our own ears

If you can't substantiate it then it is hearsay and you have failed to do so. 

I can't wait to take my seat (GF2) at Ibrox Stadium next Thursday night.  Should be a cracker.  

Goldfish Dog Loyal.  

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

If you can't substantiate it then it is hearsay and you have failed to do so. 

I can't wait to take my seat (GF2) at Ibrox Stadium next Thursday night.  Should be a cracker.  

Goldfish Dog Loyal.  

So now you're going with an assertion that we're all having a mass audio hallucination which bizarrely were all exactly the same hallucination.

And partaking in some feeble tale of nothing being real unless you want it to be. Like believing objects jetting 1600 centigrade flames in the midst of a crowd isn't dangerous because well that's the alternate reality you like. And believing something heard by me and others on this forum doesn't exist because well that's the alternate reality you prefer.

But your alternate reality is only valid in your head . Not in the real world and certainly not in the world of UEFA who will close the stadium costing the club millions if these learning disabled individuals continue to fail to learn.

In the real world this happened and I invite the others who heard it to post here while watching your inane attempt at pretending it's not real. 

16 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

So now you're going with an assertion that we're all having a mass audio hallucination

Are you talking to me or UEFA's ethics committee?  ?

Watch this clip and tell me you heard the 3,000 Bears sing louder than this on an illegal stream...

The syllables are virtually identical, so I'll forgive you your error.

Edited by Gonzo79

34 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Are you talking to me or UEFA's ethics committee?  ?

Watch this clip and tell me you heard the 3,000 Bears sing louder than this on an illegal stream...

The syllables are virtually identical, so I'll forgive you your error.

It’s given me a heck of an idea for the next karaoke night I’m at!

Id like to believe that you’re right Gonzo. Certainly would be disappointing if we did have brain dead fans singing the FTP add-on. And there may have been, I don’t know. But, I think it would be impossible to hear a few hundred (let’s assume that it would be a minority of the 3000 if it was indeed sung) with 50,000 fans singing something else that does sound similar if you were looking for it. Therefore, i’m calling BS on this until someone presents clear evidence that it was sung. 

Edited by weebluedevil

You would have to think if the fans did sing banned words with FARE in attendance it would be reported! FARE would be delighted to report that,  they never and UEFA would have acted on said report! only thing reported was the fireworks. 

I had to watch the match on an illegal stream and I never heard it.