[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 18; Jack 30)

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Sorry @Frankie but while we can certainly say we defended comically, to say there is nobody to blame but ourselves when the referee has had by far the biggest influence in the game by not sending off Cosgrove in first half for several bookable offences, and a stonewall penalty which he is only 2 yards away from is just nonsense mate.

Cheatin Beatons one-sided handling of this game, yet again where Rangers are concerned it must be said, was absolutely the main reason we did not win the game.

Do you think Morelos would have been afforded the same amount of fouls and remain on the park? Of course not, so he has cheated us yet again out of important points. Something has to be done with Cheats like Beaton, Collum etc.

Agree 100%.

2 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Cheatin Beatons one-sided handling of this game, yet again where Rangers are concerned it must be said, was absolutely the main reason we did not win the game

While I can see your point our inability to get back into gear after the sheep goals was only our own fault.

The very epitome of a game of two halves.

Bossed the first half, scored twice, should have scored more, and lost an error strewn goal.

Aberdeen made a second half change, put another man, Gallagher up front. We did not kick a ball in the second half. John Beaton is five feet from Morelos being brought down on the eighteen yard line, it's a penalty. No, Beaton decides Morelos going out of the box does not count.

I suspect Gerrard's main concern will be, where did our composure go in the second half?

If we have to rely on Scottish officials to win us games then we will never win anything. 

Beaton was a joke but he didn't cost us two goals or stop us playing for two thirds of the game. 

Anyway, I'm away out for the night. Can't wait until Sunday now! 

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

If we have to rely on Scottish officials to win us games then we will never win anything. 

Beaton was a joke but he didn't cost us two goals or stop us playing for two thirds of the game. 

Anyway, I'm away out for the night. Can't wait until Sunday now! 

You get away and enjoy your Holiday mate. Sunday will be good :thup:

But Beaton did cheat us tonight :thup:

Trying to take some positives out of this, I thought Aribo played well,  Davis & Jack were superb first half, Morelos looked a threat throughout. We played some beautiful stuff for 40 mins until we went on our suicide mission. If we can replicate that on Sunday ( and Barasic is fit) we can be confident of overcoming Collum & his fellow cheating chunts. 

However none of the back 4 or keeper would get pass marks, Kent has to contribute more in games like this when you want your big money buy to show up and grab the game himself, Arfield linked up well for 30 mins then fell out it. 

For all the praise SG has rightfully had this season, he has also had a stinker tonight with his subs or lack of, his inability to change things second half when we needed something different, and leaving Defoe on the bench when we are desperate for a goal is beyond belief. 

That was a glimpse into the Rangers of last season and it wasn't pleasant to watch. Too many players making far too many unforced errors. The referee didn't deny us two points, we managed that all by ourselves. Inexplicable. He was far from the only culprit but I'd play Halliday before Flanagan on Sunday if Barisic is still unavailable.