[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 18; Jack 30)

3 hours ago, Bill said:

The one consolation I can think of is that come Sunday evening we may be glad we got that display out of our system at Pittodrie.

Was saying the exact same thing to a friend.  It should eliminate any hint of complacency and may in fact helps us longer term.

Optimistic Loyal 

37 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I've been saying it for months Boston has been got at where rangers are concerned. I called for rangers to speak out and we didn't. 

Now we see the fruit of that. 

Beaton - the Boston Burglar. That has a certain ring to it. 

I’ve taken my time before responding to last nights game, firstly to let the buffoons in our support vent and secondly to seriously consider what transpired last night .

Fir the first 35 minutes we were excellent and Abz should have been down to 10 men, the tackle on 1.30 could easily have been a red , definitely a yellow , there afte -he committed 6   Fouls no yellow shown ,

Then we went into full Scottish football , highballs and bad refs , the penalty incident is beyond belief .

However what was the worst thing last night was the online reaction to the result , the absolute abuse our players and manager has received is , was and always will be ridiculous , it is embarrassing and some high profile fans should be ashamed of themselves .

1 hour ago, rbr said:

However what was the worst thing last night was the online reaction to the result , the absolute abuse our players and manager has received is , was and always will be ridiculous , it is embarrassing and some high profile fans should be ashamed of themselves .

I am not ashamed about any comments I made about the team as I witnessed what was abysmal play from certain individuals.