We need to keep this up 2nd half, my mind is drifting towards Wed v the sheep 2nd half, we need to score and if we do I think we can go on and score again killing the match off.

How Gollum can book Morelos and not McGregor for kicking Arfield is a joke! but I am becoming used to this type of refereeing now!

We have really come so far under Gerrard.  Sutton is talking nonsense that there'll be questions about him if we don't win.  We are still working to a constrained budget in comparison with Celtic, Gerrard is doing a brilliant job.  

However, I am absolutely petrified of the second half now.  I'm not sure Celtic can play that poorly again and can we keep up that intensity?  We were brilliant, but Jesus I hope it's not one of those days where we pay for not putting the ball away.

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Celtic