16 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Morelos showed today why we will never get £35M or anything like it for him. He has a lack of finesse, tries to smash the ball past the goalie rather than a wee dink on 2 occasions.

Do you work for the Record or The Sun?

Or the Celtc View?

Hard to take today. We can point to refereeing mistakes today but we really must start scoring more goals against the yahoos.

In the 6 OF games since SG became Rangers manager we’ve scored just 4 goals and a striker has yet to score. That needs to change

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do you work for the Record or The Sun?

Or the Celtc View?

Ok, so you think we will get £35M at least for him? You don’t think he always blasts the ball when one on one with goalie?

I like Morelos but he does have shortcomings.|±

Yet again , what is blatantly obvious is hidden because it’s a result against them , our support will never learn , our board will never learn , we play into our enemies hands at every opportunity, We Never Learn .

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

By lunchtime tomorrow, at latest, today's fhilth team will be fuck ing legends.

How we can take a positive out of that defeats me.

It's impossible right now. All we can do is hope that Alfie unleashes his frustration on Young Boys in a few days time and we get through that. I fear we will need to have a near 100% record against everyone else and win at least once at the Piggery if we are to win the league this season. And unless Alfie breaks his duck at the next time of asking I don't see that being straightforward. He is our talisman and we ask a lot of him. He just has a mental block against Celtic that he needs to break through. Any goal will do, even if it's in off his backside, it will do.

2 minutes ago, rbr said:

Yet again , what is blatantly obvious is hidden because it’s a result against them , our support will never learn , our board will never learn , we play into our enemies hands at every opportunity, We Never Learn .

So what are you suggesting rbr? You got my attention but I'm not seeing your solution.

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

Clearly you are very  easily amused.

They had 10 men for a significant proportion of the match, and we failed to take advantage. 

I clearly am easily amused, even moreso when you follow up your original assertion with “ significant proportion of the match”.  It was half an hour, not an hour ???

1 minute ago, craig said:

I clearly am easily amused, even moreso when you follow up your original assertion with “ significant proportion of the match”.  It was half an hour, not an hour ???

You are correct obviously. 

30%, or thereby, is insignificant.

I'm glad you are not my accountant....

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

You are correct obviously. 

30%, or thereby, is insignificant.

I'm glad you are not my accountant....

Well at least you’ve gone from suggesting we played a full game against 10 men to just a third of a game.  I guess that’s progress.  Well done.