1 minute ago, craig said:

Well at least you’ve gone from suggesting we played a full game against 10 men to just a third of a game.  I guess that’s progress.  Well done.

Are you now suggesting that 30% is significant? 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

So what are you suggesting rbr? You got my attention but I'm not seeing your solution.

Celtic and their fans have Refs in this country so petrified that they are getting basic  calls wrong week after week , Aberdeen game blatant sending off or at very worst booking against Cosgrove 1.30 min into game called wrong , penalty called wrong , Celtic game v Hamilton 2 blatant fouls called wrong in lead up to goal , today numerous calls all wrong , not even close , the penalty save being the worst on 2 counts .

Our board are gutless in this , absolutely gutless , and as a support so are we , it’s not the Rangers way to complain , well we better start looking at this as there is no level playing field . 

Feel we have to get real here we lost to a controversial goal(if VAR had been in operation) but as a staunch hater of VAR I can not complain.

Alfredo I agree is trying too hard when a couple of sideways balls might have borne fruit but deja vu is a wonderful thing but a goalkeeper in sensational form will unfortunately rule the day.

We were by far the better team and let's hope no serious injuries can do us out of a result on Thursday as this is now the next important step in our progress.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's impossible right now. All we can do is hope that Alfie unleashes his frustration on Young Boys in a few days time and we get through that. I fear we will need to have a near 100% record against everyone else and win at least once at the Piggery if we are to win the league this season. And unless Alfie breaks his duck at the next time of asking I don't see that being straightforward. He is our talisman and we ask a lot of him. He just has a mental block against Celtic that he needs to break through. Any goal will do, even if it's in off his backside, it will do.

Not sure why you think that.

A more plausible explanation is that these are the most difficult matches he faces in Scotland.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I have never viewed Morelos as a penalty taker. Snap shots in crowded boxes where there is a lot happening is his thing not striking dead balls at a waiting keeper. If Tav isn't going to take them I would prefer Barisic to have a go. 

You must have been asleep when he scored a penalty.

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Not sure why you think that.

A more plausible explanation is that these are the most difficult matches he faces in Scotland.

I think that because I can think of two or three occasions when he should have scored but didn't and it should have been easier to score than miss. The 1-0 game at Ibrox last season when it thankfully didn't make a difference and the 2-3 loss to them at Ibrox under Murty when it certainly did make a difference come to mind. Sure they are hard games but not harder than some of the European games where he has been prolific.

25 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Are you now suggesting that 30% is significant? 

No, but I’m certainly stating we didn’t play the full game against 10 men as seemed to be your original assertion.

30% is not significant, then. I am truly glad that you are not my accountant. 

We lost to a fhilth team with 10 men, for a large part of the game. For that part of the game we failed to take advantage of our numerical superiority. Your point is that the reduction of the opposition for 30mins is irrelevant.