I'm still gutted and distraught with the manner in which we lost today. Tav shit himself at the penalty and SG saying otherwise didn't wash. That's Aberdeen on Wednesday and the bheasts today's where have mentally been found wanting. How's everyone going to feel should we lose on Thursday, then poorly v Motherwell, a dodgy result v killie in Boxing Day and then collapse our arse again at the san giro. These are critical times for our season. We should have been four up at half time but were weak.

47 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I'm still gutted and distraught with the manner in which we lost today. Tav shit himself at the penalty and SG saying otherwise didn't wash. That's Aberdeen on Wednesday and the bheasts today's where have mentally been found wanting. How's everyone going to feel should we lose on Thursday, then poorly v Motherwell, a dodgy result v killie in Boxing Day and then collapse our arse again at the san giro. These are critical times for our season. We should have been four up at half time but were weak.

I think that we can all be grateful that the players show more mental strength than you are here.

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm glad the manager is backing his players.

The support need to listen to him.

Aye, it's normal after a defeat, especially from Separate Entity FC, for fans to lash out but the fact is we absolutely hammered them today and their keeper had the game of his life, Morelos was unlucky not to score but also missed a penalty, then to lose from a clear offside goal it's no wonder fans are going mental. 

Keep playing like that and I'm sure we will reap the rewards.