2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

I just hope that everyone is switched on, gives his all and even if it is not enough, we can hold our heads high. That said, I know nothing of their form or how well they players can by, as per usual, f@ck them. Likewise, I hope Lady Fortune either turns fully away or shares her favours 50/50 ... as well as the ref not making a mess of it (again).

When it comes to them and such games, that particular lass has become a hooped whore.

Offside goal, two penalties not given, noc luck with at least 7 shots on target, yet they "score" with their one shot on target. And off-side it was.

Nothing against our team, they ran themselves into the ground and should won that easily 3 or 4-0.

Sickening ... but for almost 90 mins we essentially played them off the park. Redeem yourself and horse them at the Scumhut!

I hope Gerrard AND the club come out and demand that Scottish football implements VAR.  Sure, should have scored from the penalty.... however, denied a second stonewallers and the goal which won it saw THREE players offside.

Absolutely honking officiating that needs called out.

i actually think this will help our season. They won but we completely outplayed them - on another day that finished 5 or 6-1 - confidence must be taken from absolutely dominating them.

4 minutes ago, craig said:

I hope Gerrard AND the club come out and demand that Scottish football implements VAR.  Sure, should have scored from the penalty.... however, denied a second stonewallers and the goal which won it saw THREE players offside.

i actually think this will help our season. They won but we completely outplayed them - on another day that finished 5 or 6-1 - confidence must be taken from absolutely dominating them.

I hope you're right. one of the teams is likely to screw the nut after this game, I hope it's us.

7 minutes ago, craig said:

Nah, sorry Craig, can't agree. Results and winning is what breeds confidence. Today we showed we are still unable to win the big games. I'm travelling over for the YB game on Thursday - but now I feel it'll be more of the same. 

Tavernier showed why many fans don't view him as a captain.  I agree that he should have been removed from penalty duty - but to give it to Morelos at a time like this shows utter cowardice. That was his chance to stand up and be counted. He hid.

Edited by weebluedevil

11 minutes ago, craig said:

I think that it may help their season more.