8 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Tavernier showed why many fans don't view him as a captain.  I agree that he should have been removed from penalty duty - but to give it to Morelos at a time like this shows utter cowardice. That was his chance to stand up and be counted. He hid

Utter nonsense IMO, you blame Tav for Morelos missing a pen??

Edited by ian1964

Just now, gisabeer said:

First of all we lost to willie Collum today .  As for Brandon barker .....  what the fuck is he doing at ibrox?  Gerrard got his substitutions wrong again.    Stewart should have made that starting 11 today

The team that started the match had enough chances to win that match 3/4 nothing, nowt to do with SG subs

1 minute ago, gisabeer said:

First of all we lost to willie Collum today .  As for Brandon barker .....  what the fuck is he doing at ibrox?  Gerrard got his substitutions wrong again.    Stewart should have made that starting 11 today

Eh ?  Stewart should have made the starting XI despite us pumping them for 90 minutes ??

Id understand saying he should have come on as a sub. It the starting XI is hard to disagree with given the way we played

2 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

I’d also disagree that we lost because of Collum.  He got most decisions right.  His linesman cost us the game.  Collum COULD have given us a further two penalties but they were also easy enough to not give.

My one consolation -- at the moment, anyway -- is that it has been a fair while since we've gone head-to-head with them and absolutely battered them. Even with Walter, we were more defensive and counter-attacking, needing that wee bit of luck. 

I still feel sick. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

My one consolation -- at the moment, anyway -- is that it has been a fair while since we've gone head-to-head with them and absolutely battered them. Even with Walter, we were more defensive and counter-attacking, needing that wee bit of luck. 

I still feel sick. 

I felt we did that last season.

That result is gutting, the only consolation we can take from todays games we know we can get at them and hope we do that in the league match v them

Don't think Brown touched the ball in the first half, and his second half consisted of two kicks at Morelos, one which should have been a penalty.

Just wasn't our day,....again, i'm getting way to used to these days unfortunately.

I never watched the penalty , because,...well i just couldn't, so i don't know if Tav stepped up initially, or what happened.

Should've scored regardless.