HTC HUN Graffiti

6 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Interesting to note the NBM never referred to the graffiti as sectarian.  

Absolutely. That's the telling part. Apparently it's just moronic but not specifically sectarian. Fuck sake.

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Absolutely. That's the telling part. Apparently it's just moronic but not specifically sectarian. Fuck sake.

There are several instances of yahoos referring to themselves as F*nians.  If we call them F*nians it is roundly condemned as sectarian.  

The word F*nian has very little to do with religion.  It is a political ideology.

The term H*n is derogatory and due to the way it is used by sections of British society it is now considered sectarian in UK courts of law.  But the press don't acknowledge this when it it used about us.

I'd prefer it if we could call each other whatever the Hell we wanted and all the thin-skinned offence seekers focused on polo or rugby.

On 07/12/2019 at 22:29, Gonzo79 said:

I'd prefer it if we could call each other whatever the Hell we wanted and all the thin-skinned offence seekers focused on polo or rugby.

It's not about offence it's what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

8 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I suppose an inanimate object is a step up from bending over for that lot.

For all the big talk you're really a bit of a pussy aren't you?  Rather than answer my point you get all butt hurt and start flinging  childish accusations.  Get a grip.

On 07/12/2019 at 22:29, Gonzo79 said:

The word F*nian has very little to do with religion.  It is a political ideology.

It's used as a derogatory term for RC on a daily basis throughout the west of Scotland, so it's got a lot to do with religion when it's used in that manner. 

51 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You sound like one of them.

It's them who try and argue that "hun" isn't sectarian, when it clearly is....