HTC HUN Graffiti

19 minutes ago, Briton said:

Grow up you knob.  (Not insulting you, a knob is a piece of door furniture).

Can we not make personal insults please, no matter how we deflect from the meaning of what we say

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Can we not make personal insults please, no matter how we deflect from the meaning of what we say

Once again I get insulted and then pulled for retaliating.  I guess he must also be in the clic.

6 minutes ago, Briton said:

Once again I get insulted and then pulled for retaliating.  I guess he must also be in the clic.

There is no clic (sic).  Maybe you should just not throw insults around and then you wouldn't get pulled up on it.  Gonzo is so heavily involved in the clic that its only a month since he was given a temporary ban from the forum.... some member of the clic (sic) he is :rolleyes:

The message goes to everyone.  Gonzo, please also refrain from "sniff sniff" tactics when they aren't needed

3 minutes ago, craig said:

There is no clic (sic).  Maybe you should just not throw insults around and then you wouldn't get pulled up on it.  Gonzo is so heavily involved in the clic that its only a month since he was given a temporary ban from the forum.... some member of the clic (sic) he is :rolleyes:

The message goes to everyone.  Gonzo, please also refrain from "sniff sniff" tactics when they aren't needed

I have only ever retaliated to an insult.   I know I should suffer fools more easily but it's difficult when it's the same old tired accusation from people who are seemingly obsessed by them.   It's particularly galling when there's been no provocation whatsoever.

BTW...at least my insults are not snidey and I certainly don't lower myself to the level of grammar/spelling errors.  Maybe I should.

54 minutes ago, craig said:

GONZO WAS BANNED?????? ?

2 hours ago, Briton said:

I have only ever retaliated to an insult.   I know I should suffer fools more easily but it's difficult when it's the same old tired accusation from people who are seemingly obsessed by them.   It's particularly galling when there's been no provocation whatsoever.

BTW...at least my insults are not snidey and I certainly don't lower myself to the level of grammar/spelling errors.  Maybe I should.

If you think I'm insulting you then apologies.  But I'm not.

You, however, insulted Gonzo, as he did you.  I asked for it to be refrained from.  Instead of apologizing for the insult you defended yourself in a childish manner that you only retaliate.

The rules of the forum are pretty clear.  Be civil and refrain from personal insults, whether initiated or retaliatory.  Pretty simple, and I would ask you, and all other forum members, to abide by them.