This months Gersnet 4lads Podcast - Alex McLeish, any questions?

Folks

This months Gersnet 4lads podcast guest is Alex McLeish 

I hope as many of you listen to our monthly gig if you can & know format, interview the guest on his time at Ibrox 

Alex is obviously a huge figure in our history, aside of the usual things we will cover, anyone like me to ask Alex anything? I will try to incorporate as much questions as possible 

Stevie 

Always good to hear him talk about Rangers and his experiences. No specific questions, but general views on our last 10 years and all the goings-on would be interesting. 

I guess also, opinions on the SFA and Hampden, pin-point problems and failings and give ideas going forward. 

There's lots of players from Eck's time that are inour All Time Worst 11's given the financial constraints we were under post-Advocaat, but was there an exciting potential signing that you were in for that we didn't hear about?  Was there one that got away?  

Edited by stewarty