Scott Brown Singing Fuck The Huns

They're tackling discrimination by being bias towards one offended camps views. It's an 'I'm offended' society though to be fair it's not limited to Scotland it's international. And I have a feeling this began to spiral out of control when the 'offended' Muslims complained about being offended by fair and rational criticism.

I'm in the Stephen Fry and Christopher Hitchens camp.

Stephen Fry

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.

Christopher Hitchens

If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I suspect the FF comment is a rational and accurate assessment of what's gone down here. This 'junior member' can't possibly have typed what he typed 'by accident'. So the obvious conclusion is that he 'accidentally' shared it on the wrong account. Which clearly exposes what's running this thing.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

I suspect the FF comment is a rational and accurate assessment of what's gone down here. This 'junior member' can't possibly have typed what he typed 'by accident'. So the obvious conclusion is that he 'accidentally' shared it on the wrong account. Which clearly exposes what's running this thing.

Plenty ammo for the club to go after Fare here, unfortunately the club has no appetite for this, too busy building bridges and getting tough on Rangers fans, so don't hold your breath waiting for the club to go to town on these bias, sectarian bigots

13 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

So what are they doing to 'tackle' the discrimination of their 'junior member'? Aside from putting in place safeguards to make sure he can't 'accidentally' post his discrimination on their account again.

Both FARE and UEFA need sorted out by politicians & governments. They are both rotten & corrupt to the core. 

As for Scott Brown singing about ‘fuck the huns’ maybe he shouldn’t then be too surprised when he attracts the attention of halfwits goading him of his sister’s death from cancer. Brown’s never struck me as one of the more intelligent footballers of his generation & frequently proves it

FARE have provided reports this season that has seen UEFA close 6,000 seats at Ibrox over two group games in the Europa Cup. The cost to our club is circa £200,000.

Sean Huddleston could have been the FARE representative penning those reports.

Sean is born and bred in West Belfast, his tertiary education appears to have been conducted in Scotland. Sean has been a season ticket holder at Sellik Park for five years, and a shareholder these last three. Further, Sean has been a volunteer worker at ra Sellik museum and visitor centre for six years.His social media pages also mention his position as an established writer on the Celtic Underground.

Someone should ask Stuart Cosgrove if FARE have an objectivity problem?