Scott Brown Singing Fuck The Huns

I really couldn't care less what he sings.  I really don't care what people say in general.  I would however be horrified if one of our players did it because it shows a lack of class.  What really does annoy me though is the double standards.  If this was a Rangers player it would already be front and centre on the BBC website and there would already be dozens of tweets by MSPs declaring a national emergency.  And there would be others reminding us that sectarian chants and child abuse are not as bad as tax avoidance.

When Scott Brown woke up on Monday morning he had a winner's medal and another few thousand pounds in his bank account.  When Tav woke up Monday morning he had no medal and fewer pounds in his bank, but at least he's the Rangers captain.  Brown has to wake up every morning as the scumbag he is and no amount of medals of money will ever change that.  I know who I'd rather be.

Any media coverage on this yet?

It is the equivalent of fenian. Simple as that. The excuses they use for hun could easily be used for fenian, probably more so. Why would we really be singing against catholics with a team full of catholics? And yet they managed to get one categorised as racist in euro competition and cause us no end of concern, damage, money and time. It's maddening how bullshit and upside down it all is.

1 hour ago, Rick Roberts said:

Any media coverage on this yet?

It is the equivalent of ******. Simple as that. The excuses they use for hun could easily be used for ******, probably more so. Why would we really be singing against catholics with a team full of catholics? And yet they managed to get one categorised as racist in euro competition and cause us no end of concern, damage, money and time. It's maddening how bullshit and upside down it all is.

Surely that is what we should be demanding of the media in Scotland. If this was a Rangers player or official using the F****n word then they would be lining up with torches and pitchforks. 

When I see Scott Brown's ditty on Reporting Scotland subtitled and with a bouncing ball so we can all keep in tune then I'll know we are really treated equally and fairly. Until then.....well it's obvious we're not.

44 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

A nice impartial retweet from impartial FARE

https://twitter.com/farenet

A clip from almost 35 years ago? This is what we are up against, the sooner we get back on top, and put these pondlife in their place the better. Never mind 35 years ago, this is almost 2020, Broon and his employers need brought to heel and account for their sectarian bigotry.

Just now, cooponthewing said:

A clip from almost 35 years ago? This is what we are up against, the sooner we get back on top, and put these pondlife in their place the better. Never mind 35 years ago, this is almost 2020, Broon and his employers need brought to heel and account for their sectarian bigotry.

Correct, yet some fans just don't to know what is going on and that is the reason we are where we are with the constant bias attacks on us, dignified silence has never worked as you can see the results with FARE constantly trying to cost the club money and trying to damage the clubs' reputation, but hey! just ignore it all and it will go away!!