Scott Brown Singing Fuck The Huns

4 hours ago, Walterbear said:

They have rules whereby opposing supporters can’t get involved in the team they oppose.

I'm sure those rules are strictly adhered to.

6 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

BBC Scotland's Alex O'Henley was the FARE rep' in Spain.

?

Problem with UEFA is, amongst other things, that they usually do not read/accept information and enquiries from private people et al. We`ve done it multiple times from Germany and you get next to nowhere, if they reply at all.

You see all the evidence collected about FARE and/or Celtic and given the reaction from the authorities, you would think you live in stereo-typical North Korea or China. But you don't. It is happeneing before our eyes. Which puts events in the aforementioned countries into perspective.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

Amusing how anyone killed by security forces has been "murdered'. Presumably unlike the deaths resulting from republican bullets and bombs which must all have been entirely accidental. 

You do wonder why the veteran organisations, Ministry of Defence and the Home Office is not chasing these terrorist-lovers with law suits all over the place. Freedom of Speech (and Behaviour) ends where the law comes in, namely the Terrorism Acts 2000 and 2006.

18 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Both FARE and UEFA need sorted out by politicians & governments. They are both rotten & corrupt to the core. 

As for Scott Brown singing about ‘fuck the huns’ maybe he shouldn’t then be too surprised when he attracts the attention of halfwits goading him of his sister’s death from cancer. Brown’s never struck me as one of the more intelligent footballers of his generation & frequently proves it

Maybe he shouldn't be too surprised but NOBODY deserves to have a close family member's death rubbed in their face.

Everything I have heard about Scott Brown is that he is actually a very nice person privately.  My son has met him a few times through Kevin Thomson and really likes him as a person.... hates him on the pitch right enough.

Singing fuck the huns isn't that big of a deal IMO - we live in a perma-offended society.  We all laughed at Bob Malcolm signing an autograph with FTP or Findlay singing the sash.  I'm not going to get bent out of shape about a solitary word.  Where my real frustration lies is in the inconsistency of its application.

20 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

FARE have provided reports this season that has seen UEFA close 6,000 seats at Ibrox over two group games in the Europa Cup. The cost to our club is circa £200,000.

Sean Huddleston could have been the FARE representative penning those reports.

Sean is born and bred in West Belfast, his tertiary education appears to have been conducted in Scotland. Sean has been a season ticket holder at Sellik Park for five years, and a shareholder these last three. Further, Sean has been a volunteer worker at ra Sellik museum and visitor centre for six years.His social media pages also mention his position as an established writer on the Celtic Underground.

Someone should ask Stuart Cosgrove if FARE have an objectivity problem? 

Sean Huddleston,I believe, is currently a history teacher at Park Mains HS in Erskine, the school my son used to attend. He remembers him

20 hours ago, craig said:

Singing fuck the huns isn't that big of a deal IMO -

Yes it is Craig, you wouldn't dream of singing  "fuck the t@igs", singing fuck the huns is a sacking offence in a workplace. We all know why he is still at that rotten club.
Just noticed "t@aigs" auto edited in post  but "huns" not btw??

Edited by cooponthewing

21 hours ago, craig said:

Singing fuck the huns isn't that big of a deal IMO - we live in a perma-offended society.  We all laughed at Bob Malcolm signing an autograph with FTP or Findlay singing the sash.  I'm not going to get bent out of shape about a solitary word.  Where my real frustration lies is in the inconsistency of its application.

See page 1 on this thread.

I agree that nobody is offended, them or us, by what is sung but as you say it is a one way street when it comes to this, all anyone wants is a level playing field, all show boating by the corrupt SFA, Scottish government & Scottish gutter press regarding them saying they want to clean up the game of sectarianism, the only way that is possible is attacking all sectarianism, which is not the case here.