Dave King book - stolen from FF

I have had a conversation with Suck and he has agreed to not only help with the idea, but to fund any costs for it from the FF EBT-overspill account.

As a small gesture to Dave King to mark his announcement at the AGM of an intention to step down from his role as Chairman we will be commissioning a book that will contain personal messages from those supporters who wish to say thank you.

The Email address DK_Book@outlook.com has been set up and over the next month or so, I will collate and proof any Email sent that contains a message that an individual may like to put forward.

I believe that this gives us a chance for a far more intimate ‘thank you’ than might ordinarily be afforded and I would love to think that he will be able to look back in a decade or so and see the regard in which he is held by so many.

The intention is to gather messages, have them printed by a professional and bound in a fitting cover and to ask for the book to passed onto Dave King at a suitable time.

I understand fully that some may not like the idea, or feel it a little over the top, and I would like to politely ask them to hold their council to allow people who see value in the idea to discuss it and to contribute.

It goes without saying that all messages will be vetted stringently, more to filter out the lurkers than anything, but any inappropriate comments will not be included in the book.
Posters are welcome to send in multiple entries if they have non FF using friends or family who would like to say a piece and the messages can be signed, or not, at the poster's discretion. A location would be a nice touch, to help show the world-wide contribution. For Example: 

N_L
South Yorkshire

I will be looking for someone with better writing ability than myself to pen a short fore-word further down the line and volunteers can drop me a PM!

Edited by BEARGER

Cloying crap. Is it not possible to appreciate what Dave King has done without rushing to wear our hearts on our sleeves in public. 

Every Rangers supporter Already has the opportunity to thank Dave King by private letter if they want to. 

Won't be a patch on the  Craig Whyte book coming out on how to lose a pound I have been told he's booked in for a book singing at WH Smiths you will be able to go along and shake his hand or even his neck .