[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Katic 27; Morelos 69)

I’ve said it before and I will keep repeating myself , until our board grow a set of balls these double standards will continue . What more needs to happen  , from players getting assaulted ( Wallace cup final ) etc etc etc ................ Grow a set of Balls .

Regarding VAR ... and methinks I put it inbetween the lines ... if implemented, the noteworthy incidents would not just be shown on TV as replays (and having pundits saying whether it were clear decisions or not), but be reviewed by referees too. THAT would be part of repeating the scenes live while the game is in progress. IF as clear as decisions as today's fouls on Morelos or last week's three man-offside would then still be deemed "legal", it would unmask all respective refs and their superiors as incompetent. I doubt that the SFA would want that or would let that to happen. That, IMHO is more a reason for not having VAR in Scotland than any monetary matters. 

Edited by der Berliner

I hope we never get VAR , horrible the day you can't celebrate a goal when the ball hits the back of the net , and there appears already be an element of that in England.

Morelos took some shit of their supporters today , and he gave it back to them big time , i say good luck to him.