Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers (Kent 4; Aribo 8; Defoe 53)

It's not going to be easy choosing a MOTM tonight. So many players are doing their job well. Defence is solid, both fullbacks getting forward and delivering well into the box. The midfield is sublime at times, both going forward and in retreat - Jack, Kamara, Arfield, Aribo, Kent all interchanging position without blinking. The lasting impression from the first half is that everyone knows their job and is doing that job - a well organised and motivated team. Our coaching staff are beginning to shine through this team.

4 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Unlucky not to have had the game won within 20 mins, great first half,  Aribo stand out for me, can't make the same mistake as the sheep game and let them back in.

Right now I am struggling to say what player is best! Aribo, Kent, Jack, Kamara, Barisic are all playing so well, and Defoe's movement is superb

1 minute ago, Bill said:

It's not going to be easy choosing a MOTM tonight. So many players are doing their job well. Defence is solid, both fullbacks getting forward and delivering well into the box. The midfield is sublime at times, both going forward and in retreat - Jack, Kamara, Arfield, Aribo, Kent all interchanging position without blinking. The lasting impression from the first half is that everyone knows their job and is doing that job - a well organised and motivated team. Our coaching staff are beginning to shine through this team.

Very pleasing that half, the players are on it, what has been an horrendous run of fixtures we are still looking hungry and committed, I would really love another couple of goals though. greedy bassa that I am

And I only needed a glance at their forum to confirm that.

The only explanation for that red card is cheating, plain and simple. You could argue it was heavy so maybe a booking but he wasn’t high or dangerous.