Hibs 0 - 3 Rangers (Kent 4; Aribo 8; Defoe 53)

That was simply outstanding last night. Fabulous football and Defoe showing again he is probably our most underrated player.

I did venture on the Hibs forum to see how they saw the game and one guy said he’s never seen Hibs dominated like that at Easter Road. Meanwhile, the BBC match report has us on 50% possession. Hmmm ?

Edited by DMAA

I have been saying for sometime that I still don't think this team has reached their full potential. I now think they're showing clear signs of creeping towards it. Hopefully a full blown display on the 29th.

Incidentally even on the ultra bias/bigoted hubz forum last night I saw it said that Rangers look better than the yahoos. Of course that individual was quickly lambasted but he was being spontaneously and unusually honest. This team when it gets into gear does indeed look superior to anything in Scotland.

And is becoming more consistent than we have seen in years.