HONOURS, LIST

6 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Irritated? Not really Bill. Just baffled by these out dated systems some seem to cherish in this country.

A better example of irritation would be probably be something like someone posting repeatedly about the global popularity of a 16 year old girl on a public forum...

You certainly seem very irritated, about almost everything. I assume that's why you only ever post to criticise other people's posts, usually by regurgitating what someone equally unoriginal has already posted elsewhere ? 

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

You certainly seem very irritated, about almost everything. I assume that's why you only ever post to criticise other people's posts, usually by regurgitating what someone equally unoriginal has already posted elsewhere ? 

4 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Dear deary me

Can we cut out the personal stuff, please. 

If you're going to post, challenge the point being made.

Missed out again but great to see Paul Nicholls and Nicky Henderson getting acknowledged for their work in national hunt racing well deserved, and a knighthood for Ian Duncan Smith not before time a true blue like old compo. ??

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

IDS served in the Scots Guards and is a member of the Conservative Party but his blue credentials are less than yours, compo, because he is also in the Westminster tim club.

Church before Party before country