[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Kent 36; Katic 56)

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'm not sure this is a game for Stewart - I don't think he's got the energy for it. 

He does his best work in and around the box on tighter pitches against defensive opposition but might have still been a decent option today depending on how the game plays out.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Celtic v Rangers
7 minutes ago, Frankie said:

He does his best work in and around the box on tighter pitches against defensive opposition but might have still been a decent option today depending on how the game plays out.

After all the chat about our main striker Alfie, I have a strange feeling that a defender will score our first goal today and Alfie will chip in with another.

Katic FGS

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

After all the chat about our main striker Alfie, I have a strange feeling that a defender will score our first goal today and Alfie will chip in with another.

Katic FGS

Don't care who scores but we'll certainly need to if we're to get a positive result.  No goals in the last two Old Firm games is a concern but I'm confident we'll create chances and take at least one today.

Just now, Frankie said:

Don't care who scores but we'll certainly need to if we're to get a positive result.  No goals in the last two Old Firm games is a concern but I'm confident we'll create chances and take at least one today.

I think it's due to the fact that we had so many corners in the League Cup final and didn't utilise them. I think Katic is better at attacking corners but as you say, it doesn't matter who scores.

• Frankie changed the title to Celtic 0 - 0 Rangers