[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Kent 36; Katic 56)

24 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Rangers fans worrying about Morelos being a transfer target, well Barisic will most likely be the centre of transfer activity first!

This is the biggest worry i.e. losing players if we’re trying to win the league.

Qualifying from our EL group & this afternoon’s win won’t have gone unnoticed 

Edited by RANGERRAB

3 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agreed. My heart was going like the clappers through out that second half. Going to my brother in laws tonight who is a big Tim. Couldn't be arsed this morning but I'll be skipping over the threshold later tonight!

giphy.gif

The club would have to be out of their minds to sell any key players in January. I don't think they are and I don't think Gerrard would stand for it if they proposed it. There's a title and a crack at a £50 million CL windfall on the line.

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The club would have to be out of their minds to sell any key players in January. 

If EPL clubs make sensible offers and players heads are turned then you have to be realistic.  But hopefully we don't sell anyone in January. 

Popcorn teeth has already stated the scum will add players. 

3 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agreed. My heart was going like the clappers through out that second half. Going to my brother in laws tonight who is a big Tim. Couldn't be arsed this morning but I'll be skipping over the threshold later tonight!

My brother in law is one of them too, i'm 5,000 miles away so I wont be seeing him but I did take to the internet to get my piece in. I remarked that an illegal goal didn't pull it off for them this time. He said their goal wasn't illegal because he had his hands by his side. I had to copy paste the new rule. 

Goals will be disallowed for accidental handball from June 1st after the game’s lawmakers reworded the rules. Previously, goals would have been allowed if a referee had deemed a hand had accidentally helped the ball into the net.

So from there this begins to play out.

Him: And the penalty?

Me: Good save

Him: ?

Me: You don't think it was a good save?

Him: Since ur quoting the rules u shud have a look at that one

Me: I don't know what you're talking about

Him: Aye right

Me:  It wasn't a good save?

Him: It was but he moved before it had been took, means a retake

Me: Goalkeepers always move fractionally before the ball is struck. No one ever gets penalised

Him: I think you’ll find that this season they are

At that I give up. I still don't know WTF he is rambling about