[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Kent 36; Katic 56)

20 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

My brother in law is one of them too, i'm 5,000 miles away so I wont be seeing him but I did take to the internet to get my piece in. I remarked that an illegal goal didn't pull it off for them this time. He said their goal wasn't illegal because he had his hands by his side. I had to copy paste the new rule. 

So from there this begins to play out.

Him: And the penalty?

Me: Good save

Him: ?

Me: You don't think it was a good save?

Him: Since ur quoting the rules u shud have a look at that one

Me: I don't know what you're talking about

Him: Aye right

Me:  It wasn't a good save?

Him: It was but he moved before it had been took, means a retake

Me: Goalkeepers always move fractionally before the ball is struck. No one ever gets penalised

Him: I think you’ll find that this season they are

At that I give up. I still don't know WTF he is rambling about 

Should ask him why there wasn’t a retake in the final seeing as Forster was off his line ??‍♂️

I was desperate for that today.   Very well done to the team  They had to beat 12 men to get there.  Quite the worst refereeing performance I've seen in an old firm game.  Apart from the red card he got every major call wrong and missed so many things in Celtic's favour.  Aribo was fouled twice in the box and Julien should have gone for the last man challenge on Morelos.  Outrageous to give that the other way.  It is no coincidence that every wrong decision favoured Celtic.  

A lot of reporting online that Morelos is going to be in trouble for a cut-throat signal to the celtic supporters after being sent off.

Fortunately the sportscene commentator has cleared this situation up , and confirmed exactly what i, and most others thought, that it was in fact just an indication by Morelos that the game was over anyway.

1 hour ago, Franc Ergs said:

A lot of reporting online that Morelos is going to be in trouble for a cut-throat signal to the celtic supporters after being sent off.

Fortunately the sportscene commentator has cleared this situation up , and confirmed exactly what i, and most others thought, that it was in fact just an indication by Morelos that the game was over anyway.

This is what it made me think of.

Nothing like what these bad losers are making it out to be.

Having said that I would much prefer it if he would just ignore the opposition fans and focus on winning.