[FT] Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers (Kent 36; Katic 56)

On 31/12/2019 at 13:26, ian1964 said:

Clancy didn't miss it though, he gave a foul for it, should have been a yellow card but that would have been his 2nd!!!

Sorry to digress admin but....I know you hang about Twitter too Ian, the Timplosion is just so funny ?  The Morelos  tunnel stuff and Christie with his removed gonad, due to Alfie is priceless? They have totally lost it, it's so funny!

16 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

A rehearsal for the Barisic/Katic goal on Sunday. Remarkably similar.

If you check back to the 0-3 win at Easter Rd Barisic & Kent do the exact same for Kent's goal v's Separate Entity FC, only in that match Kents' shot was deflected.

Kent has quite a strike when he latches on to one. That one at hubz was with his right foot and he is right footed. But that wont put him off if it simply happens to fall on his left foot. He wont mess around giving them time to block it by taking a touch to get it on his right. He will just go for it.

His goal on Sunday was with his left and I remember being impressed back in November when he scored with a rocket from his left foot at Hamilton. 

11 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

That one at hubz was with his right foot and he is right footed

I'm not talking about his goal v Hibs, I'm talking about his left footed strike that got blocked, identical move between him & Barisic for his goal v Separate Entity FC

• 2 weeks later...

The lost evidence will be in the same box as Fernando Ricksen's lighter, Mark Walter's banana and Hugh Dallas' £1 coin. 

Celtic football club - liars and cheats from cradle to grave.

According to the sun Morelos received a 3rd yellow for the gesture after being sent off. Surely to goodness that isn't true. He's already received a yellow (and subsequent red) at Motherwell this season for a misunderstood gesture.