Rangers Calling For VAR

I completely agree. 

You can question the ability of those that will run it, but even the most incompetent would have to overturn their [Celtic] last two goals against us. If they still get it wrong, then it calls into question their integrity. 

51 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

If they still get it wrong, then it calls into question their integrity

Their integrity is already in question.

VAR is dire and if they introduce it up here it won't benefit Rangers and I would seriously consider packing in going to the football.  Thankfully a few managers and players in England seem to be slowly realising it is ruining the game down there.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

VAR is dire and if they introduce it up here it won't benefit Rangers and I would seriously consider packing in going to the football.  Thankfully a few managers and players in England seem to be slowly realising it is ruining the game down there.

It is, but then they can't hide behind rules. 

It gets the correct decisions. It will benefit Rangers. There's no way they can look at the VAR evidence of, say the game on Sunday, and not disallow their goal; same as in the Cup final. 

I'd go so far as to say, if VAR had been implemented this last month, we'd have won against Aberdeen and sitting top on goal difference with a game in hand and have won the Cup final - and that's forgetting about the numerous other decisions that the Ref's have got wrong this season when we're concerned. 

It's not ruining the game. It is highlighting some laws that need changed, though. Souness made a good offside suggestion yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm in the VAR camp Gonzo although I'm a convert tbh. We need to get the big decisions right and it's a price worth paying. It will be in use for the Braga tie so we will get a feel for it then.

45 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Totally agree 100%

Some of the decisions in England have been farcical and no doubt Scotland would manage to eclipse it even further somehow.

I agree with 95% of the Rangers statement and I think its a good one but I still don't want VAR up here

All i'm wishing for is cups and titles. If we already had VAR we may already have a cup. If we already had VAR we may already be topping the league with a game in hand. If we already had VAR we could have been on course for a treble.