Club 1872 Statement

That's more like it from Club1872. 

The psychosis from Celtic and their fans was always going to reach hysterical proportions as their sense of absolute entitlement was eventually challenged by a successful Rangers. The rest of this season will see ever more desperate reactions if Rangers continue to emerge as the superior team. And as I've repeatedly predicted, Neil Lennon will not only struggle to manage the pressure but will actively contribute to our title win.

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

That's more like it from Club1872. 

The psychosis from Celtic and their fans was always going to reach hysterical proportions as their sense of absolute entitlement was eventually challenged by a successful Rangers. The rest of this season will see ever more desperate reactions if Rangers continue to emerge as the superior team. And as I've repeatedly predicted, Neil Lennon will not only struggle to manage the pressure but will actively contribute to our title win.

In a nutshell. 

Aaah, the 'sports psychologist' Mr Tom Lucas.

Mr Lucas used to be in charge of a Council rent office, somewhere in Glasgow, where a friend of mine happened to work

Having met Mr Lucas, the stories of his lack of professional competence, are quite frankly, believable; the best of which involves the 'sports psychologist' letting, ie giving the tenancy of, a Council house ( a scarce resource, then, as now) to a dozen or so pedigree cats. 

Brilliant from Club 1872.  Every now and again they remind me why I'm happy to keep paying my money each month.  They've not only hit the nail on the head here, but they've driven it home with a single powerful smash. Great job by whoever wrote this.

As we all know, the hysteria is always at its highest when Rangers are threatening.  Can any of us truly even imagine the implosion when we win 55!?!?!  I'm excited but don't know if we are bringing about Armageddon when we lift that title.  Will the SFA, Holyrood, and the BBC declare a state of emergency and cancel the remaining fixtures just before its mathematically our title?  Anything is possible in this crazy little nation of ours.

47 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Brilliant from Club 1872.  Every now and again they remind me why I'm happy to keep paying my money each month.  They've not only hit the nail on the head here, but they've driven it home with a single powerful smash. Great job by whoever wrote this.

As we all know, the hysteria is always at its highest when Rangers are threatening.  Can any of us truly even imagine the implosion when we win 55!?!?!  I'm excited but don't know if we are bringing about Armageddon when we lift that title.  Will the SFA, Holyrood, and the BBC declare a state of emergency and cancel the remaining fixtures just before its mathematically our title?  Anything is possible in this crazy little nation of ours.

Just a pity more fans will not get onboard.

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

Just a pity more fans will not get onboard.

Fortunately everyone is still free to hold personal opinions and to make their own choices. That said, perhaps the way to achieve the active participation of more fans is for Club1872 to broaden its role as an organisation and to recognise that a wider membership requires that it serves the aspirations of a wider audience.