Presenting Partner Announcement

I have just read the article and I still have no idea who they are or what they will do for us. Surely the whole point of the big launch and article would be to create awareness for AMS amongst the Rangers fans worldwide, but that did nothing to explain what I or any of my fellow Bears could ever use AMS for. Very confusing but I’m guessing they are pumping money into the club so fair enough. 

AMS Global are "global providers of resilient, cost- effective vehicle and equipment solutions for governments and defense sector clients", according to their website.  They're registered in Aberdeen.

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

AMS Global are "global providers of resilient, cost- effective vehicle and equipment solutions for governments and defense sector clients", according to their website.  They're registered in Aberdeen.

Scottish fitbaw is about to get wild #chaos ...:D

I see that AMS provides "resilient, cost effective"  "equipment solutions", for "defense" (sic) purposes. 

Perhaps they will be providing the Club with  "resilient, cost effective"  "boxes", suitably modified for football use,  for players to wear when facing Mr Ryan Christie. 

(Cf Israel's 'Iron Dome')

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think this is a brilliant partnership.  If others can't successfully punish that other lot, we now have a partner who can.  We will see your Hollicom and raise you a provider of missiles and tanks.  GIRUY.

Presenting Partner just means they're sponsoring the Rangers TV/ social media/website stuff being produced while we're on the winter break. 

In terms of what they do they seem to be a private contractor who'll support military operations (and non-military I'm sure) in potentially hostile parts of the world. Offices in Yemen, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan do jump out a bit. I suspect the US military 'outsource' logistics, catering and so on when they're trying to keep a lower profile in some theatres, or Congress have only given them permission to send a handful of 'advisors'. 

As for what they're doing with us I'm going to guess that their CEO, Andrew Robertson, is a bluenose, he's certainly Scottish and ex-military too I suspect.