Anyone been to, or going to any gigs? 

Recently seen The Selector at Glasgow QMU, Goodbye Mr Mackenzie at PJ Malloys Dunfermline and Big Country/Skids double bill at SWG3 Glasgow. All brilliant gigs but highlight were Goodbye Mr Mackenzie.

Going to see Stiff Little Fingers in London in March and maybe take in Scotland Calling in April.

Saw the Skids last year at Chinnerys in Southend. They were their usual self. More recently i saw the strange mix of Orange Goblin with Discharge supporting them. My favourite's recently were Morrissey at the RAH and Iron Maiden at o2 and the lesser known Anti Nowhere League at the 100 club and the Motorhead tribute band Motorheadache at the New Cross tavern.   Looking forward to the Download festival this year with Kiss, Maiden and System of a Down. As you can see i have eclectic taste...or some might say no taste ;)

Not seen ANL in years, but have seen they were touring again! So try and get to see them.

Was it the Original Discharge from Hear No Evil days? 

SLF in are being supported in London by 999, TVSmith and Neville Staple Band so should be good ?

A lot of old punk bands back on circuit, seen Cockney Rejects, Toy Dolls and Angelic Upstarts! 

Edited by CammyF
Addition of text

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Not seen ANL in years, but have seen they were touring again! So try and get to see them.

SLF in are being supported in London by 999, TVSmith and Neville Staple Band so should be good ?

A lot of old punk bands back on circuit, seen Cockney Rejects, Toy Dolls and Angelic Upstarts! 

I think tons of them are doing stuff and ANL have always been a good night out. I also saw Menace last year and Vice Squad and never pass up a trip to see the Damned. 

I only went to one gig in 2019 - Valery Ponomarev played at Edinburgh Jazz Festival and was terrific.  It was a real treat to see someone who has played on a Jazz Messengers album, in person.

Nothing planned for 2020, as yet.  

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Saw Liam Gallagher.

Going to Saint Phnx next month, depending on how things go with our game on the same evening, and going to see the Courteeners at Trnsmt.

The Courteeners are great live, seen them at Trnsmt 2 years ago when they supported Liam Gallagher.