Rangers charged

51 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Hopefully that statement truly is just a placeholder.  The statement next week had better be far, far better.

Weve done well of late with our statements hitting the mark, hopefully this one does too.

Still would have liked to have seen us ban The Sun for their xenophobic columnist

I've just watched the Celtic game back and have a question.  What powers are open to a referee and how do they come to a decision like yellow carding Morelos for his 'gesture'?  The reason I ask this is because it's clear that the referee didn't react at all at the time.  So, when did he yellow card him?  Can a referee yellow card him an hour after the game when he's been influenced, or does it need to be done at the time?  I really don't understand this.  I can understand how the SFA can (and will) use its powers, but how can Morelos be given a third yellow card for that incident?  It seems utterly bizarre to me.

37 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I've just watched the Celtic game back and have a question.  What powers are open to a referee and how do they come to a decision like yellow carding Morelos for his 'gesture'?  The reason I ask this is because it's clear that the referee didn't react at all at the time.  So, when did he yellow card him?  Can a referee yellow card him an hour after the game when he's been influenced, or does it need to be done at the time?  I really don't understand this.  I can understand how the SFA can (and will) use its powers, but how can Morelos be given a third yellow card for that incident?  It seems utterly bizarre to me.

4th official??

Or more likely give Separate Entity FC time to go through the whole match again then instruct the ref to act!

Edited by ian1964

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Is there any basis for this?

Last time that there were problems with the compliance officer people were circulating tweets about her being a season ticket holder at Parkhead.  No evidence ever provided.

Don't know but her last job was with Celtic's lawyers. ?

On 18/01/2020 at 13:56, Gaffer said:

I think a lot of Clancy's actions and decisions need explained.

There was a situation in yesterdays Liverpool game when Salah was away on the wing.  The linesman waved his flag in a more frenetic manner, signalling foul play??? The ref booked the defender. Which fits with usual practise. It looked identical to one Bolingoli got away with on 29th. 

The CO is a joke. I'm glad the club is going after them. But again, its time and energy wasted fighting fires. This should've been killed with fire in the summer. 

I would like to know clubs options if foul play or interference can be proved on SFAs part? There must be a higher power interested in corruption.