The latest Chinese virus

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Poor old Boris. He's looked profoundly fucked on this last couple of screenings. I just hope he's not in serious trouble. I wish him well

Aye but maybe he’s lying and making it all up :rolleyes:

There are some reports now saying that sixty people in south Korea have become reinfected doctors are thinking it can hide in the body and rear up again might this be why government's are enforcing lock downs. 

On 06/04/2020 at 21:21, compo said:

There are some reports now saying that sixty people in south Korea have become reinfected doctors are thinking it can hide in the body and rear up again might this be why government's are enforcing lock downs. 

Just like measles and chicken pox, it is v rare to get twice as body learns to fight off. But possibly could happen. Need medical confirmation of this phenomenon.

David Icke had quite a lively interview on YouTube earlier this week.  

I reckon XR might be behind all this.  They don't like modes of transportation, they don't like the elderly because they're all xenophobic fascists and they don't like the masses out and about offending their bourgeois sensibilities.  It all makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I reckon XR might be behind all this.  They don't like modes of transportation, they don't like the elderly because they're all xenophobic fascists and they don't like the masses out and about offending their bourgeois sensibilities.  It all makes sense.

XR - what is that if you dont mind me asking?

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

As much sense as David Icke.

Well perhaps not quite.

A bit more practice mind.....