The latest Chinese virus

3 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Well we can't lockdown until a credible vaccine is found apart from the most vulnerable. 

Numerous studies have found that the actual infection rate is anything between 4m - 10m people already with most showing no symptoms. The Uni of Manchester reckoned it was up to 19m. Anyway IMHO I feel we should carry on as normal with current protections if necessary but keep everything open and build up resistance among the general pop without fucking the economy any more than we have. 

They can stick that vaccine up their ass. Got no time for that shit son.

Edited by Malangsob

14 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Well we can't lockdown until a credible vaccine is found apart from the most vulnerable. 

Numerous studies have found that the actual infection rate is anything between 4m - 10m people already with most showing no symptoms. The Uni of Manchester reckoned it was up to 19m. Anyway IMHO I feel we should carry on as normal with current protections if necessary but keep everything open and build up resistance among the general pop without fucking the economy any more than we have. 

There are few certainties in this Covid19 business but one thing seems sure - there will not be another nationwide general lockdown like we saw in March and April. We simply have to allow the economy to recover. However, there are likely to be incessant local restrictions and I think we can expect partial nationwide shutdowns of specific transmission points like pubs. I can also see curfews coming in city centres to address the inability of sub-30's to respect anything other than their next pint. Personally, I'm happy to endorse the culling of arsehole behaviour in any form that presents itself.

Since day one of the virus/lockdown we have had hundreds of so called experts from all fields of medicine and research and in my opinion they are nothing g but chancers,  experts in sweet fanny addams they would be better employed as road sweepers a bunch of dumplings the lot of them .

The 4 UK countries are going to meet? but what can they do?

1) Have another full lockdown= financial madness!

2) If so get figures down again and start phased returns again, then what?

3) Another spike and even more testing with further lockdown.

It could become a vicious circle so really even with the rises in positive cases they should stick with the return to "normal" and hope things work out eventually and also pray a vaccine is found.