The latest Chinese virus

5 hours ago, Bill said:

This is a graph of the number of patients in hospital in Scotland with confirmed Covid19. On 11th September the total fell from 226 patients to only 45. Did the other 181 make a simultaneous recovery or have they been quietly shipped off to care homes again? Or is the SNP simply improving its image during challenging times?

Untitled 2.jpg

They are culling off the old the vast majority who voted against separation but she will let her students who being on the whole rather self  centered and thick return to mum's and dad's giving them a good chance of contaminating more old people,  it's all a cunning plan for the next referendum vote .

35 minutes ago, compo said:

Any gersneters downloaded any of these NHS apps for track and trace. 

Not I. My phone’s not smart enough.

Mrs 7’s got it (the App, not covid) I’ve read the messages. Can’t understand them. I’m not smart enough either.

This article is behind a paywall so I’ve only seen the headline and first paragraph but seems to confirm the obvious....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

•  

WASHINGTON — Of the flood of misinformation, conspiracy theories and falsehoods seeding the internet on the coronavirus, one common thread stands out: President Trump.

That is the conclusion of researchers at Cornell University who analyzed 38 million articles about the pandemic in English-language media around the world. Mentions of Mr. Trump made up nearly 38 percent of the overall “misinformation conversation,” 

Edited by stewarty
Sorry can’t see how to reduce the font size on my phone

On 03/10/2020 at 10:20, stewarty said:

This article is behind a paywall so I’ve only seen the headline and first paragraph but seems to confirm the obvious....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-misinformation.html

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump

Cornell University researchers analyzing 38 million English-language articles about the pandemic found that President Trump was the largest driver of the “infodemic.”

•  

WASHINGTON — Of the flood of misinformation, conspiracy theories and falsehoods seeding the internet on the coronavirus, one common thread stands out: President Trump.

That is the conclusion of researchers at Cornell University who analyzed 38 million articles about the pandemic in English-language media around the world. Mentions of Mr. Trump made up nearly 38 percent of the overall “misinformation conversation,” 

NY Times article on Trump, can't you see the problem with that?