The latest Chinese virus

• 4 weeks later...

Looking at the numbers of new infections and deaths in Scotland it seems the recent downward tends have stalled. I hope this is just a temporary blip because I'm not sure Madam McMao has anything left to shut down.

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

Looking at the numbers of new infections and deaths in Scotland it seems the recent downward tends have stalled. I hope this is just a temporary blip because I'm not sure Madam McMao has anything left to shut down.

it looks like infection rates are dropping but the death rate is   at a rather high number 

49 minutes ago, compo said:

it looks like infection rates are dropping but the death rate is   at a rather high number From what I can see infection rates have indeed been falling sharply ... until the last few days. Hopefully it’s just reporting catching up. 

A lot of talk today of easing the country out of lockdown but at the same time we have had a rise in cases of the virus in the past week no doubt in her proclamation tomorrow the mammy will have her own agenda probably with her begging bowl out for more money 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, compo said:

Looks like there is some kind of hiccup in the vaccine supply so why dont we just open some facilities and make it in the UK then we can sell it to the rest at top dollar 

Because the EU requested the UK slow down on vaccinations to let Europe catch up! Nazi Nic will duly oblige to assist!

41 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Because the EU requested the UK slow down on vaccinations to let Europe catch up! Nazi Nic will duly oblige to assist!

Shows how much of a farce the EU actually is.

On 18/03/2021 at 13:09, compo said:

Looks like there is some kind of hiccup in the vaccine supply so why dont we just open some facilities and make it in the UK then we can sell it to the rest at top dollar 

It is being produced at 2 or 3 facilities in the UK as well as Belgium, India and funnily enough probably Sweden (although they are pausing) as Astrazeneca is a UK/Swedish multinational.