[FT] Hearts 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 47)

30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'd like another striker in. Even if these situations are extreme (No Morelos or Stewart), we do need something different.

But, I'm not going to blame that on this performance. We've been awful since the restart, and I think we've been fortunate to not lose more points. 

Aribo was the only player that did well today; and Goldson. The rest were terrible -- even Davis, who's usually so dependable, couldn't even make a simple 5 yard pass.  

This is why I don't get why we never brought in someone like Shankland or the other lad at Dunfermline, sometimes you just need options to change up the game.  Shankland at least offers an opportunity to head the ball too.

5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

This is why I don't get why we never brought in someone like Shankland or the other lad at Dunfermline, sometimes you just need options to change up the game.  Shankland at least offers an opportunity to head the ball too.

Our problems today had nothing to do with a striker!

Just now, ian1964 said:

Don't agree at all, if Morelos played do you think the chances of winning the game would have improved or stayed the same?  For me if Morelos played we would be far, far more potent up front today.

Just now, PoohBear said:

Don't agree at all, if Morelos played do you think the chances of winning the game would have improved or stayed the same?  For me if Morelos played we would be far, far more potent up front today.

Morelos played v Hearts last time we were there did he not?

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

I agree Morelos was missed but virtually the whole team was shocking today, couldn't string 2 passes together, it was like we've never played together before.

Hearts are a terrible team, can't believe we've lost that today.

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

We should be playing scotty airfield supporting JD and not sure why we are not tbh? It was successful last season and today would have been ideal to play that way. High balls to JD is madness?