[FT] Hearts 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 47)

7 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I said as much when I saw the team selection.  It doesn't excuse our other deficiencies today.  Some of the performances were awful.   I know Kamara has his fans and I was one of them last season but this season he's been pretty poor.  He loses the ball too easily, gets caught in possession, wants too much time on the ball, turns into trouble and his passing is woeful at times.  He needs dropped.  He wasn't the only one but it is happening too often.

I think you're a tad harsh on Kamara. He was poor today but has been excellent in some key games domestically and in Europe. IMO slower paced games suit him more. Maybe he just had an off day today due to the pitch and the frantic style of game but I feel he potentially could become a scapegoat for some fans due to somewhat languid style (and bargain bucket fee)

Can't say anything in defence of Kamara he is too easy to read regards try to turn every time and these few recent games too many short passes have gone to the opposition,he needs dropping to give him the proverbial kick up the a****.

One positive from game is performance of Polster must start on Wednesday if we are not using Paterson.

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Cum dog just scored a couple of goals against Liverpool, bring him home ?

Saw that but he would have to sort out his inconsistency IMO,and then might be a good asset,the star of that game was the Shrewsbury mid Laurent.

42 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Can't say anything in defence of Kamara he is too easy to read regards try to turn every time and these few recent games too many short passes have gone to the opposition,he needs dropping to give him the proverbial kick up the a****.

One positive from game is performance of Polster must start on Wednesday if we are not using Paterson.

Kamara makes too many crucial errors for my liking... 

I didn't see it but the result is a definite and disappointing setback which I suspected may be on the cards there. They're the dirtiest team in the league in terms of fouls committed over the season and have the second most yellow cards just behind Motherwell.

Did they kick us out of it? I saw Gerrrard make comment on being outdone in relation to "the dark side of the game"

How can the manager be so "shocked" after the performances against Stranraer & St Mirren ?

Kris Boyd touched on the problem post match which he mentioned SG's favoured 13/14 players - but what about when they are not cutting it ? Do they keep the jersey week after week despite poor perfomances ? What kind of motivation is that ?

Jones & Docherty must be wondering what they have to do to get  game when the failings from the game previously are ahead of them on the team sheet.

Did anyone honestly expect Ojo to turn things around for us when he came on ? I know I didnt