Jump to content

 

 

[FT] Hearts 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 47)


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'd like another striker in. Even if these situations are extreme (No Morelos or Stewart), we do need something different.

 

But, I'm not going to blame that on this performance. We've been awful since the restart, and I think we've been fortunate to not lose more points. 

 

Aribo was the only player that did well today; and Goldson. The rest were terrible -- even Davis, who's usually so dependable, couldn't even make a simple 5 yard pass.  

This is why I don't get why we never brought in someone like Shankland or the other lad at Dunfermline, sometimes you just need options to change up the game.  Shankland at least offers an opportunity to head the ball too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

This is why I don't get why we never brought in someone like Shankland or the other lad at Dunfermline, sometimes you just need options to change up the game.  Shankland at least offers an opportunity to head the ball too.

Our problems today had nothing to do with a striker!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ian1964 said:

Our problems today had nothing to do with a striker!

Don't agree at all, if Morelos played do you think the chances of winning the game would have improved or stayed the same?  For me if Morelos played we would be far, far more potent up front today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PoohBear said:

Don't agree at all, if Morelos played do you think the chances of winning the game would have improved or stayed the same?  For me if Morelos played we would be far, far more potent up front today.

Morelos played v Hearts last time we were there did he not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

Don't agree at all, if Morelos played do you think the chances of winning the game would have improved or stayed the same?  For me if Morelos played we would be far, far more potent up front today.

I agree Morelos was missed but virtually the whole team was shocking today, couldn't string 2 passes together, it was like we've never played together before.

 

Hearts are a terrible team, can't believe we've lost that today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.