[FT] Hearts 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 47)

Why don't we judge the likes of Flanagan after we see how he plays instead of continually undermining our players before they've even taken the field. Flanagan is what he is and if the manager thinks he's the right man for the shirt then I'm sure he won't let us down. Let's go.

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

Why don't we judge the likes of Flanagan after we see how he plays instead of continually undermining our players before they've even taken the field. Flanagan is what he is and if the manager thinks he's the right man for the shirt then I'm sure he won't let us down. Let's go.

No one is undermining him. I think its perfectly valid to question if there is a better option (Patrtson) to fit into our current system when Tav is away. I've seen Flanagan play enough times and I'm sure he won't let us down on in terms of endeavour and effort but how does it effect our overall shape, playing a FB that has limitations going forward?

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Hearts v Rangers

Confident enough in the starting XI but whilst the bench isn't exactly weak, the quicker we get Tav, Morelos and Stewart available the better.

In saying that Ojo looked really sharp the other night in his short cameo so hopefully he'll show the same hunger this afternoon if/when called upon.

Hearts will be up for it, as always. Probably trying to have a go for 30 mins. Halkett is there, Naismith and Souttar back, plus some guy called Boyce (was he at Hibs before?). Hopefully we edge ahead early and keep them well at bay afterwards.

If the attack struggles, you would hope that Jones and Ojo get early calls. 

Edited by der Berliner