Club1872 Elections

I was on the Club1872 website earlier putting my name forward for a chance of a directors box seat for one of the upcoming games. I happened to notice that voting had commenced for the Club1872 board elections. Why have the board not emailed all members telling them that voting was open?  most members would not think to go on to the website daily to see when voting starts. They usually send out emails for everything else, why not this time? I smell a rat.

I voted for our local Gersnet candidate, hope she gets elected but there’s something quite not right here.

Its back on.

Club 1872 logo
shadow.jpg

Club 1872 Board Election - Voting Open

Dear Member,

Voting is now open for the 3 available board places on the Club 1872 boards. There are 4 candidates who have been proposed by the required number of contributors.

Contributors can vote for up to 3 candidates but cannot vote for any one candidate more than once. Once your vote has been submitted it cannot be changed and additional votes for candidates cannot be added.

You can view the personal statements and skills and experience of the candidates, as submitted on their application forms, on the voting page linked below.

Voting will close on Thursday 6th February 2020 at midnight. The result will be announced as soon as is practicable following that date.

To view candidate information and vote please click the link below, enter your login details and you will be redirected to the election page. If you are already logged in to your Club 1872 account please logout first before clicking the link and then re-enter your login details.

VOTE HERE

Club 1872

56 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Voted. Good luck to those standing, especially Christine.

Thanks R. I might be up against it as the Board and their ‘Working Group Member’ are all on Facebook backing the other candidate. I might be up against it.

I went back into website after receiving today’s email and voted again due to not being sure my previous vote was counted. Just went in again and cannot vote, as it should be. But does this mean votes the other day when the site was only open for a few hours have been discounted? Old adage vote early and vote often ? 

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I went back into website after receiving today’s email and voted again due to not being sure my previous vote was counted. Just went in again and cannot vote, as it should be. But does this mean votes the other day when the site was only open for a few hours have been discounted? Old adage vote early and vote often ? 

They probably reset the voting.  One would hope so anyway