Club1872 Elections

POLL RESULT: Club 1872 Board Election 2020

Dear Member,

The result of the Club 1872 Election is as follows:

Laura Fawkes - 30.3%

Alan Fraser - 24%

Stuart MacQuarrie - 25.1%

Christine Sommerville - 20.6%

As a result, Laura Fawkes, Alan Fraser and Stuart MacQuarrie have been elected to the Club 1872 boards.

We would like to congratulate the successful candidates and we are delighted to have a strong board in place to represent the organisation through what we hope will be a period of significant growth over the next few years.

Thank you to all those who voted and to all our members for their ongoing support.

Club 1872

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Bad luck but it won't make a blind bit of difference who got elected. Club1872 is hemmed in on all sides, confined by its pedigree and its incredibly limited objectives.

On reflection I'd just like to add that, while I've never attached much importance to Club1872 and while there is an entire spectrum of reasons why people put themselves forward for these roles, I do think it's commendable where there are people who do so only for the good of the club and the supporters.

49 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I didn't vote for anyone because I didn't see anything from any of the candidates that suggested why I should lend them my support.  Did I miss something?

You didn't vote for Gersnet's very own plgsarmy!?

giphy.gif