[FT] Rangers 0 - 0 Aberdeen

I'm trying to take some consolation from the stats. We're clearly off our best by a long way but still had 16 shots to their 4 and 10 corners to their 1.

I expect us to get back on track but these lost points in the meantime could prove the difference at the end. As for the refereeing it's becoming farcical.

The fact Cosgrove was still on the pitch at the end was startling enough but the fact he didn't even have a yellow card mind boggling considering 3 of ours did. They're trying to sell Scottish football as good entertainment while doing nothing to stop these hammer throwers preventing any entertaining football.

10 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

We don't know how fit Hagi and Kamberi are, so I'll give SG the benefit of the doubt there.

Ojo, however...I hold Gerrard responsible for making that same mistake repeatedly. 

I suspect he has committed to play OJo.   

Since the break we've lost our 'mojo' - we've gone from looking like we could destroy any team in the league to looking lost and lacking insperation. 

Sure we've had injuries to key players and Alfredo has been suspended but we coped with these situations prior to the break.

One consolation is that all is not lost (yet) but we cannot afford to drop anymore points before and including the next Celtic game. 

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

SG rarely changes things before 60 mins.  He has that Warburton predictability about him.

Indeed. Remarked on this before, yet, as long as we win games, who would argue with SG? We could easily switch to "3" at the back and throw another MF or striker on, not least when the opposition essentially has no existent attacking threat. BTW, "3" does not really mean 3 central defenders. In recent games we saw how often Goldson went forward or acted as someone to spray passes and get people going. His ball towards Morelos yesterday was quality stuff. It is more like a DM dropping a little deeper and assist the 2 CHs.

Still, I reckon Hagi can provide a spark that we lack, the return of Stewart may bring a different option to the right ... IF SG agrees that Ojo's quality come too sporadic to validate his frequent starts / games.