Official: Hagi signs on loan

In my head his dad was a Barcelona player, that's the side I associate him with. Yet I read earlier he only played 30 odd matches for them and actually played double that for Real Madrid, I didn't realise he'd ever played for them. 

It must be difficult for the sons of great players, no matter what he does he'll always be unfavourably compared to his father. I didn't actually know he existed until yesterday, so i've no clue how good he is, but he's an interesting signing and should give the squad a boost. 

45 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

In my head his dad was a Barcelona player, that's the side I associate him with. Yet I read earlier he only played 30 odd matches for them and actually played double that for Real Madrid, I didn't realise he'd ever played for them. 

It must be difficult for the sons of great players, no matter what he does he'll always be unfavourably compared to his father. I didn't actually know he existed until yesterday, so i've no clue how good he is, but he's an interesting signing and should give the squad a boost. 

Mark Hately Survived but you are right. I am the same re barca. Perhaps it's and age thing. 

1 hour ago, JohnMc said:

Yeah I would have thought Barcelona too

29 minutes ago, compo said:

As long as he makes and scores goals in our colours I couldn't care less who his father was .

At least he knows who his faither is, unlike some I could mention...

....from the dark side of the blanket, naturally

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

There was a little clip of Hagi in training this morning.

Barasic was chatting to him, so he must be his welcome 'buddy'. 

Aye, but where was Borna Barisic ?

#PedanticLoyal :ninja::roflmao: