Why are Rangers so silent on refereeing inconsistencies?

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's the one that has scunnered me more than any other.

The custodians at Ibrox are doing a good job in some respects but are f*cking useless in others.  They're never slow to throw the support under the bus.

One that i couldnt believe was Murdo Fraser and Stewart Robertson meeting recently. Not the meeting, i'm glad they're meeting, but Fraser tweeting they were discussing things including sectarianism.

We know sectarianism in football in general is a sham. A hand grenade lobbed to us by celtic. We know this. It just seems so naive to accept this grenade. 

4 minutes ago, stewarty said:

The club seem to have got into the habit of letting Club1872 fill the vacuum created by their lack of public commentary.   

I think we'd be happy for that if Club1872 were used more and let of the leash a bit more too. 

Much as I'm grateful for the strides forward over the last few years, I think it's only right to acknowledge how very far the club still needs to shape up. Sometimes I think its strategic use of the media has not advanced at all.

The notion of Club1872 is a retrograde step. Only the club itself has the authority to speak and be listened to. Using fans group as a surrogate carries no gravitas at all.

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

We're going to end up losing players and the management team once they realise that the game is rigged in Scotland and it's only possible for one team to win the league.

I suspect they know that already. Some of the officials are despicable and are blatantly cheating, while some are just weak and poor referees. In years to come when this comes out, I hope those referees who have been complicit are held accountable.

48 minutes ago, Bill said:

Frankly, what's the fucking point. The cheating is no longer subtle. If the club won't protest this from the rooftops then there is no point going on.

It's embarrassing how the club stay silent on this, it almost makes them complicit!!

Remember the Scottish cup game v the sheep at Ibrox last season? Eight of their outfield players were booked for a final stat of 80% of the entire outfield booked. It's obvious to everyone that this is a strategy which amounts to one gets booked he then passes the baton to someone else to be booked.

Fouling is illegal and this is a clear pre-planned tactic of deliberate fouling to prevent a technically superior side playing any football. Referees have to see from the outset that this is happening and be producing those cards a lot quicker letting them know that you're not going to be doing this.

Referee of that game was Kevin Clancy.